CSR & CORPORATE GIFTING PARTNERSHIPS
Become a business with purpose and source your corporate gifts for meeting and events with Java Eco Project.
Our Social Mission:
To empower and uplift disadvantaged communities by providing fair wage employment, healthcare, and education programs.
What we do:
At Java Eco Project, we partner with XSProject (a non-for-profit in Indonesia) to promote a circular economy by transforming trash into treasure. Our products are expertly crafted from consumer and corporate waste to support a trash picking community in Cireundeu (South West border of Jakarta).
Our upcycled products are made from plastic pouches (retrieved directly from landfill waste by the trash pickers), used billboard banners, donated car seat upholstery, fabric offcuts, rice/coffee sacks. Our artisans upcycle these items into durable, unique products. By buying our products, you are championing fair wage employment, healthcare, and education for these communities.
You can partner with us to achieve your CSR goals in the areas of environment, sustainability, community involvement and development. Our strategic partnerships focus on awareness and outreach. Our brand partnerships are an opportunity to collaborate on an upcycling project together; either by designing new products from your waste materials or corporate branding with our current product range from existing waste materials sourced.
Disadvantaged children/youth, low-income families, social service organizations that support persons/communities in need
Type of Organization:
For Profit Social Enterprise
Java Eco Project’s Point of Differentiation -
- Expertise in Upcycling – XSProject has upcycled and worked with other Corporate Partners in over 10 years with a proven track record of producing high quality and sophisticated, appealing products.
- Helping you reduce your landfill/CO2 waste
- Transparent supply chain
- Materials sourced from sustainable supply chain
- Fair Wage Employment
- Focus on uplifting trash-picking communities
- Youth, education and skill training
- Products designed for the corporate clientele
- Specialized project and awareness campaigns
- Positive marketing for your company's CSR goals and missions
Contact email@example.com for further information